Applications for FSX/PSX/Prepar3D
On this website you will find information about the Microsoft Windows applications that I have developed over the last 11 years, for the FlightSimulators FSX, PSX and Prepar3D.
- PSXseeconTraffic lets you fly with real life traffic in Prepar3D and FSX.
- ParkPosGenerator generates the exact parking positions of all your airports in P3D and FSX. These positions are input for PSXSeeconTraffic.
- VMRGenerator generates a list of your installed AI aircraft to be used by PSXseeconTraffic.
- PSXseecon connects the Aerowinx PSX with the SIOC software of Opencockpits.
- Lekseecon connects the Level-D 767 in Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS2004 and FSX) with either the SIOC software of Opencockpits or the offsets in FSUIPC from Peter Dowson.
An extensive tutorial about SIOC and how to program with SIOC can be downloaded from here