Applications for FSX/PSX/Prepar3D
On this website you will find information about the Microsoft Windows applications that I have developed over the last 11 years, for the FlightSimulators FSX, PSX and Prepar3D.
- PSXseeconTraffic lets you fly with real life traffic in Prepar3D and FSX.
- ParkPosGenerator generates the exact parking positions of all your airports in P3D and FSX. These positions are input for PSXSeeconTraffic.
- VMRGenerator creates error-free matching rules for vPilot. It should also be used by PSXseeconTraffic users to create a list of installed AI liveries.
- PSXseecon connects the Aerowinx PSX with the SIOC software of Opencockpits.
- Lekseecon connects the Level-D 767 in Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS2004 and FSX) with either the SIOC software of Opencockpits or the offsets in FSUIPC from Peter Dowson.