Applications for FSX/Prepar3D
On this website you will find information about the Microsoft Windows applications that I have developed over the last 10 years, for the FlightSimulators FSX, PSX and Prepar3D:
- Lekseecon connects the Level-D 767 in Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS2004 and FSX) with either the SIOC software of Opencockpits or the offsets in FSUIPC from Peter Dowson.
- PSXseecon connects the Aerowinx PSX with the SIOC software of Opencockpits.
- PSXseeconTraffic lets you fly your Aerowinx PSX Boeing or any other user aircraft with real life traffic around you in Prepar3D and FSX.
- VMRGenerator creates error-free matching rules for vPilot. It should also be used by PSXseeconTraffic users to create a list of installed AI liveries.
- ParkPosGenerator (PPG) generates the exact parking positions of all your airports in P3D and FSX. These positions are input for my PSXSeeconTraffic program.
An introduction to SIOC and examples of programming in SIOC can be found at my SIOC page.