Applications for FSX/Prepar3D
On this website you will find information about five Microsoft Windows applications that I have developed over the last 10 years, for the FlightSimulators FSX and Prepar3D:
- Lekseecon connects the Level-D 767 in Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS2004 and FSX) with either the SIOC software of Opencockpits or the offsets in FSUIPC from Peter Dowson.
- PSXseecon connects the Aerowinx PSX with the SIOC software of Opencockpits.
- With PSXseeconTraffic you can fly your Aerowinx PSX Boeing or any other user aircraft with real life traffic around you in Prepar3D.
- PSXseeconvPilot connects Aerowinx PSX with FSX/P3D and vPilot. It injects VATSIM traffic into PSX for TCAS and collision detection and it maps PSX's VHF-L, VHF-R, Transponder and Ident onto vPilot.
- VMRGenerator creates error-free matching rules for vPilot. It should also be used by PSXseeconTraffic users to create a list of installed AI liveries.
An introduction to SIOC and examples of programming in SIOC can be found at my SIOC page.