Really live traffic in MSFS, Prepar3D and FSX
PSXseeconTraffic's unique features:
- really live (+/- 45 seconds delay) traffic injection
- aircraft depart from the real live gate and park at the real live gate
- aircraft always take the actual runway in use
- aircraft follow the real airways, SIDs and STARs or are vectored (by live ATC)
- aircraft may divert, go-around and are at real live distances from each other
- aircraft crab land and crab take-off in heavy cross winds
- works with any AI aircraft model/livery that is compatible with your Simulator
- matches model/liveries as real as it gets based on tail-number and/or airline and type
- matches GA, Gliders, Fighter aircraft and helicopters too
- matches the right livery for American regional carriers operating for different airlines
- matches the right livery for cargo airlines operating for DHL or Amazon
- knows tail-number to livery mappings for lots of AIGAIM airlines
- learns where airlines park with what type at what time of the day and at what day of the week
- learns your destination airport while you are flying to it
- puts static aircraft of the right model and livery at the right place, no empty airports
- no flight plans needed
- works world wide
- works with historic data too
- runs as seperate process outside the Simulator, cpu load < 0.5%
The real time traffic data is not included but provided by a seperate tool called RealTraffic from Inside Systems Pty Ltd. To give it a try, you could buy a one month license for a (bargain) price of USD $9.99 (no automatic renewal) and enjoy a full month of real traffic!
- See how close PSXT is to real live, London Heathrow, 27L, one screen real live TV, other screen MSFS.
- Rush hour at KEWR with LiveAtc (P3D), note that the user has blocked one live aircraft and taken its place in the line (#7 for takeoff).
- The famous JFK Canarsie 13L approach with LiveAtc (P3D)
- Real Live OPS, MD82 Landing NJC LaGuardia (MSFS), note that the user has blocked Delta 2469 and has taken its place for landing.
- Information Zulu with his KLAX Live airport 24/7 powered by PSXT.
- Pie in the Sky Tours review: MSFS | LIVE AIR TOOL
- German review at cruiselevel.de: Echter Verkehr im MSFS
Downloads version 31.15.5, Aug 8, 2022
PSXseeconTraffic for MSFS is available here.
Follow the instructions in the MSFS Quick Start Guide.
PSXseeconTraffic for P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 is available here.
Follow the instructions in the P3D Quick Start Guide
PSXseeconTraffic for FSX is available here.
Follow the instructions in the FSX Quick Start Guide
Although PSXseeconTraffic does "learn" airports, all PSXseeconTraffic versions contain the stand alone Learner program to update airport files with real live parking information without having the need for a Fligh Simulator connection; just run RealTraffic and Learner.
FAQ and Forum
If you have a question, check the FAQ first please.
Search for information or post your questions in my forum at AVSIM.
Is it free?
Yes and no, my programs may be used free of charge. However, "free of charge" must not be confused with "completely free". It is copyrighted software, not free software. There are restrictions on distribution and use, see the EULA file when installing the software. A major restriction is that it is for non-commercial use only.
The PSXseeconTraffic program is free from advertisements. If you like my program, see below a link for donations.
|This is entirely voluntary, there is no obligation whatsoever. Any donations will be put towards keeping the site hosting going and are received with my gratitude and thanks.|
MSFS Airport files with real live parking positions
Here some airport files with real live parking positions ("real_only=true") created by PSXseeconTraffic ("learning") or the stand-alone Learner tool. Put the .xml files in the PSXT_MSFS\parked_updates folder.
MSFS stock airports (Aug 1st, 2022); are part of the PSXT_MSFS initial setup
- EDDB Berlin Brandenburg
- EDDF Frankfurt
- EDDH Hamburg
- EDDL Dusseldorf
- EDDM Munich
- EGCC Manchester
- EGKK London Gatwick
- EGLL London Heathrow
- EGPF Glasgow
- EGSS London Stansted
- EHAM Amsterdam
- EIDW Dublin
- EKCH Copenhagen
- ENGM Oslo
- KBOS Boston
- KDEN Denver
- KORD Chicago
- KSFO San Fransisco
- LEMD Madrid
- LIMC Milan Malpensa
- LSGG Geneva
- VHHH Hong Kong
MSFS Asobo add-on airports (Aug 1st, 2022); are part of the PSXT_MSFS initial setup
- EDDS Asobo Stuttgart
- KATL Asobo Atlanta
- KDFW Asobo Dallas FW
- KJFK Asobo Kennedy
- KLAX Asobo Los Angeles
- KLGA Asobo La Guardia
- KMCO Asobo Orlando
- KSAN Asobo San Diego
- KSEA Asobo Seattle
- LSZH Asobo Zurich
- YSSY Asobo Sidney
MSFS third-party add-on airports
- CYVR FSimStudios Vancouver
- EKCH FlyTampa Copenhagen
- KBUR ORBX BurBank
- KVNY ORBX Van Nuys
- LOWI ORBX Innsbruck
- LSZH FS DreamTeam Zurich